Cincinnati Babies
Options

3/4d ultrasounds

Did anyone have one of these done?  If so, where did you go?  Thanks!
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 3/4d ultrasounds

• Options
    We did last week and it was GREAT! We went to Mirror Imaging Ultrasound on Springfield Pike and were so pleased with our visit.  The technician was so kind, gave us several extra printed pictures, and since our baby wasn't cooperating he gave us an hour worth of time rather than the 20 minutes that we paid for.  I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    That's really cool they gave you more time.  I am seriously thinking about having one done since this is our first baby and is the first grandbaby on BOTH sides. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had one done at Becoming Mom in Deerfield Town Center.  It was really neat.  We took DH's parents with us and Becomming Mom was able to stream the ultrasound LIVE to my Dad and Step-Mom's computer in Texas while we had them speaker phone.  It was really neat for them to see what we were seeing and be able to share in it with us since they are so far away.  We'll definitely do it again for our next child.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had one done with this pregnancy (we did not with our first and this is most likely our last pregnancy) and we were very happy with it!  We went to Mirror Imaging and had a WONERFUL experience.  You get more pics on CD then it says online :-)  You can also live stream if you need too to others that could not be there.  It was well worth it!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Options

Thanks girls!

• Options

I had one at Becoming Mom for my first pregnancy, and we had one done this time at Mirror Imaging.  Both places are very nice.  I have to be very honest.......I think you get more for your money at Mirror Imaging.  They do not offer the other spa services that Becoming Mom does, but that doesn't matter if you're just interested in the ultrasound experience.  Both places have a nice, comfortable atmosphere and will allow you to bring other friends/family with you.  I'd compare prices on their websites if you're trying to decide between those two.

I am fairly certain there is at least one or two places in NKY that offer 3/4D ultrasounds too but I don't have any firsthand experience.  Good luck!

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"