Washington Babies

DH left :(

Four whole months until I see him again. I had to take him to the airport this morning and I felt so stupid because I bawled the whole way home. I'm scared to have to do this by myself!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH left :(

• Oh my gosh!  I can't imagine.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.  elaustin at hotmail dot com...seriously.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Your DH is military, right?  My sister's husband was as well and I remember how hard it was on her each time he left.  I'm with Emma, if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!!  espurvis06 at gmail dot com 

I'm not kidding, even if you just need someone to vent to....this can't be easy!! 

Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh honey, I'm sorry. I would have bawled my eyes out too! Anything you need, just give a shout out and I will bring it to you! I mean it! ((BIG HUGS)) Sweetheart! katieniemer at gmail dot com.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• I am sorry to hear your husband is gone ... stay strong. We're here for you to vent to whenever you want!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry! do you have family nearby? 4 months - that means he'll still be gone when the baby comes? Will anybody be here to help you? We're here for anything you need!!!
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through this time without him, Sally.  Thank yo for the scarifice both of you are making to serve our country.  Don't hesitate to ask for help from us.
  • wow, that's definitely scary - do you have family here?  Where will he be?   Is he military?  Will he at least be somewhere safe?
  • I'm so sorry! HUGS!
  • Hugs to you! Don't feel stupid for crying. I would have bawled my eyes out too! I hope that the next four months go by quickly! I know other ladies have said it too, but just to reiterate, we're all here for you if you need anything!

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh my goodness I would have so bawled too!!!! Like the other girls said, if you ever need anything just let us know! Here is my e-mail - nmgordo@optusnet.com.au

Seriously I can't imagine what it would be like doing it all on your own so what an amazing woman you are!

Take care, Nicole x 

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • I can't even imagine how you feel Sally.  :(  I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this without your DH.  Please let us know if you need any help!
  • I can imagine how difficult this was/will be for you.  Do you have any family or good friends in the area?  It had sounded like, from your previous posts, that your family is mostly out of town/state?  Do you have a plan for what to do when you go into labor? Do you have someone to call to get you to the hospital?  I'm not trying to freak you out, or saying you haven't thought of it,I just want to make sure that you know that the girls on this board would be totally willing to help you with that sort of thing if you need it!

madeline.smith at gmail.com

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry!  We are all here for you and like all the other girls said just say the word and I would be happy to help out with anything!!  tfarabians@hotmail.com
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • I cannot imagine what this would be like.=(  I would have sobbed too! Stay strong, and let us know what to do to help you out. HUGS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepixelvixen:
    I can't even imagine how you feel Sally.  :(  I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this without your DH.  Please let us know if you need any help!
    ditto, ditto!! Mesteele @ mac . Com
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through this and I would of been crying too!Seriously like everyone else said...if you need ANYTHING just shoot me an email briannejade @ msn.com.
    Also known as *BreeBree13* Stupid bump keeps logging me in under my old name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"