Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I'm joining you today... :(

I had a miscarriage today.

Last Monday we had our 1st appointment and we saw a slow and irregular HB.  The heart seemed to skip every 4th beat or so.

Yesterday, I had some light/moderate bleeding/spotting.  I went into the ER and they did an ultrasound, etc.  Things neither looked great nor bad and they diagnosed a "missed abortion".

Today the bleeding was MUCH heavier and I had cramping, etc.  We went into the ER again.  They repeated the tests, and this time all the news was bad.  The HCG levels dropped, the cervix was open, and they couldn't find anything on the ultrasound.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009

Re: I'm joining you today... :(

• I'm so sorry that you are going through this.  I can say that this board has been a great source of comfort to me.  I hope you find the same thing.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  
  • I am so sorry for your loss, I joined this board on Thursday. I was suppose to be a April mommy as well. Sorry you are going through all of this, but I am finding out there is a lot of support on this board. Also I am here if you want some one new to this board to talk too

Take care of yourself.

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss...I have to say this board has really helped me. There are so many supportive women here. The pain is great but I learned only time helped me start healing.I wish you the best....
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  I hope that this board gives you the comfort that you need right now.  Hugs.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • I am so sorry for your loss, but believe me the ladies here are a great support, post freely.  HUGS
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. we are here for anything you need
  • I am so sorry you are here.  I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you find some comfort on this board.  Everyone is so wonderful here.  Hugs.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.

• HUGS...I am very sorry for your loss.....
  • I'm so sorry.  I joined this board about two weeks ago.  This is the first time I've been back since I first posted because I just couldn't bring myself to re-visit the bump.  I hope that you will find comfort here. ((((HUGS))))
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.
  • imageBAM_2780:
    I'm so sorry that you are going through this.  I can say that this board has been a great source of comfort to me.  I hope you find the same thing.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  

This!

• *hugs* Very sorry for your loss.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss and that you have to join us... Hoping you have a full and quick recovery! (((((((HUGS)))))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"