Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Update on seeing SIL yesterday...

For the first time since she came home to visit, her and her big fat belly... Seeing her was a bit difficult, since I was suppose to have my belly, but I just made myself stare at her face alot!!!! ha! Indifferent  I had to go by myself since my DH was doing a sidejob, he eventually made it later to say hello. I still can't believe how strong I was to go there by myself!! I did however get the, "oh how...are... you?" from some of them there. I just tried my hardest to say Oh Great!!! And change the subject.

I got to finally play with my little nephew.... Big Smile OMG he is so cute!!!! We played on the swings... forever and a day!! Cool We ate crackers and then started to throw them at everyone that walked by or said hi to him... LOL We read a book and pressed the button that plays a song, we did this 50 times!! Then we played with cars... zooom zooom...

Overall I had a good day, I stuck mostly to spending time with my nephew and less time chatting with others. There was though a couple times that I did get a tear cause I would look at my nephew and know that my baby would look very simular to him... And then my nephew would look at me and start giggling and laughing away for no reason... and then my tear was gone...Big Smile

Here is a pic of him I took via phone... I was telling him to smile and instead he made the Grrrrrrr sound and gave me the mean face... LOL  Oh then after I took the pic he smiled... What a little stinker!

Photobucket

Re: Update on seeing SIL yesterday...

• Options
    good for you!  it sounds like you were strong in spite of a difficult day
  • Options
    good for you, you should be proud of yourself.  It's very hard to face all of those things, but you did it!!  Congratulations!  Your nephew is adorable, I'm glad he lifted your spirits.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"