Pennsylvania Babies

1st Birthday Pics

DS's bday is still a few weeks away, but since we hadn't had any pro pics taken since he was born other than the ones my BIL took, we decided to splurge on these.  Had them taken this morning and the photog already has pics on the blog.  How the heck are we going to decide which ones to get?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st Birthday Pics

• These are adorable! I especially love the blue icing. Your photographer is great, but I have to wonder if Steve Eurkel is her neighbor. (Ugh! I know...I'm obnoxiously cheesy....)
  • imageEmmy323:
    ...but I have to wonder if Steve Eurkel is her neighbor. (Ugh! I know...I'm obnoxiously cheesy....)

Lol!!  At first I had no idea what you were talking about.  Had to think about that one for a second!

• Loading the player...
  • imagePAAZwife:

imageEmmy323:
    ...but I have to wonder if Steve Eurkel is her neighbor. (Ugh! I know...I'm obnoxiously cheesy....)

Lol!!  At first I had no idea what you were talking about.  Had to think about that one for a second!

Haha! I'm so sorry. I just spent so many Friday nights watching Family Matters, I could never forget Laura Winslow!

• Love the cake photos too, and the ones with him looking over your shoulders.
  • The pictures are great! Love his bright, big eyes!
  • Great photos!  Thanks for sharing!

• Oh my goodness....those are so adorable!!!  Thanks for sharing.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"