Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Ergo question...

I'm seriously considering buying this Ergo - I've heard nothing but great things about them...  the only bad thing is I've heard they can be hot.  If you know about them...do you know if this is one of the "hot" ones, lol?

https://cgi.ebay.com/New-ErgoBaby-ERGO-BABY-CARRIER-Heartrose_W0QQitemZ390086760642QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad2fb98c2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_4642wt_1165 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ergo question...

• Options
    i know nothing about Ergo's, but wanted to say that i love your new siggy pics :o)
  • Options
    imageibfloridagirl:
    i know nothing about Ergo's, but wanted to say that i love your new siggy pics :o)
    . Thank you
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageibfloridagirl:
    . Thank you
  • Options
    imageibfloridagirl:
    . Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    Apparently I'm very appreciative. Sorry for the multiple posts :P not sure what happened there.
  • Options
    ha ha! 
  • Options
    When I asked about carriers, several people told me that the ergo sport is more breathable.  I'm still trying to decide which one to get!
  • Options
    I have a plain ergo (not sport) and I don't find it too hot. I actually wore DS for almost 4 hours tonight at an outdoor wedding in San Antonio. The reception was inside though. I did wear him part of the time outside though and not too hot. That is a very cute ergo too. Amie- can you also PM me your dermatologist information? I had a what appears to be a mole appear in the last week that I need to get checked out. I saw and responded to the post from the other day about dermatologists. Not sure if you saw it. If you did then ignore this. Thanks.
  • Options
    That's a 'normal' Ergo.  I personally don't find them hot ... I want one for next baby BAAAAAD.  That's a great price BTW  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    For the price, I'd get it :)
  • Options
    imageMrs.Donkey:
     I did :)  I mean, I *need* it for the airport, right???
  • Options

imagemikey&amie:
    imageMrs.Donkey:
     I did :)  I mean, I *need* it for the airport, right???

Seriously, you do. 

• Options
    I love my Ergo and have worn it all the time this summer and don't find it hot.
  • Options

yeah the sport is supposed to be less hot but I have not tried either one obviously

super cute  print. if you get it, since it is a buy it now, make sure you through bing.com to get 8% (or is it 10% - can't remember) cashback....if you don't know how to do that, email me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"