Pregnant after 35

NBR: worried

I know I am still new around these parts so I hope it is ok to vent.

We live in a 3rd flr walk up apt in NYC. It is a great apt. but we have to move and sell our apt. Basically, I am freaking out that I have to get our apt. ready to sell, sell the place and then find a new place to live all before these babies make their appearance.

I am so scared we arent going to be able to get it all done in 8 months (hoping of course the babies dont come earlier than they are supposed to).

Aaack!

Re: NBR: worried

• Try not to stress too much - easier said than done, I know.  But 8 months is a relatively long time...do have family in the area you can enlist for help?  How is the real estate market there?  Things have a way of falling into place....we are in a similar situation and I just try to do everything I can and things I have no control over, I try to leave up to God or the hands of fate (depending on whatever you believe in).   Good luck!
    Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're in a similar situation, trying to sell our condo and move into a larger place before baby comes.  We've been on the market for months without success so far, but the condo market in our area is a bit saturated.

It's hard not to stress, but you do have the advantage of what sounds like a very desirable apt in NYC.  Hopefully buyers will be ready to snatch up your place in no time and just the right place will come available as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you made a list of everything that needs to be done?  You may want to look it over with DH to prioritize and estimate a timeline.  I know that I feel better when I have a plan for getting things done.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"