Multiples
Options

Poll: If u have Valco Trimode twin stroller...

If you have this stroller:

1. What color did u get & why?

2. What accessories/add-ons did you get & why?  Any that you don't have that you feel you need? Any that you have that are not necessary?

3. Do you like the stroller? pros/cons?

4. If you have the toddler seat, does your toddler like it/stay in it? Do you need the sun canopy for it?

TIA

TIA

Re: Poll: If u have Valco Trimode twin stroller...

• Options

1. What color did u get & why? blue & orange, just liked it and it was avail on craigslist.

2. What accessories/add-ons did you get & why?  Any that you don't have that you feel you need? Any that you have that are not necessary? cup holder, sun shade, toddler seat + hitch hiker board (have not used it yet).

3. Do you like the stroller? pros/cons? LOVE it. It's huge- but all strollers like that are.  Drives like a dream.

4. If you have the toddler seat, does your toddler like it/stay in it? Do you need the sun canopy for it? yes- he loves being in the seat - feels like the king up there. He stays in with no problem.

• Options

Goldie:

Thanks for the response! I am defn. beating this to death with you. Can you tell I am a very indecisive person?!!!!!!

Can't wait to order it now. Just hope others respond to give me ideas. Thanks again.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What color did u get & why? Navy and Orange..My DH is an Auburn U fan. I don't love the color.

2. What accessories/add-ons did you get & why?  Any that you don't have that you feel you need? Any that you have that are not necessary? I have the toddler seat. I don't think the infant seat attachments are ness. b/c the seats lay completely flat for an infant.

3. Do you like the stroller? pros/cons? I love it. My only con is that it is difficult to put in the van once it is folded, there is a complicated strap doohicky that is too much of a pain to use to keep it folded.

4. If you have the toddler seat, does your toddler like it/stay in it? Do you need the sun canopy for it? My toddler loves the front seat. No sun canopy..too much extra money and it would have just been one more thing to put on when we are in a hurry.

• Options

1. What color did u get & why? stone

2. What accessories/add-ons did you get & why?  Any that you don't have that you feel you need? Any that you have that are not necessary? We have the cup holder ( it works great for water bottles, but not things like coffee cups), I just ordered the sunshade, ans I have stroller clips (not by valco, to clip grocery bags- we walk up to the grocery store a lot)

3. Do you like the stroller? pros/cons? Love the stroller! It drives like a dream.  The biggest downfall for me is the storage underneath.  Its impossible to get to when the seats are down for infants.

4. If you have the toddler seat, does your toddler like it/stay in it? Do you need the sun canopy for it?We don't have the toddler seat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"