Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

DH and I are off to go pick up daughter from mortuary.

A parent just should never have to udder those words. It makes me sick to my stomach. I just don't want to feel anymore.

Re: DH and I are off to go pick up daughter from mortuary.

• ::hugs::

I know it's hard. ?I was incredibly anxious to go to our daughter's viewing. ?But it brought us a lot of peace. ?She looked beautiful and peaceful. ?I hope once you have her with you, that you find peace as well.?

• imageroxyttandme:
    A parent just should never have to udder those words. It makes me sick to my stomach. I just don't want to feel anymore.

::hug:: I do agree with you a parent should never have to utter those words.  We have also had to pick up our daughter from the mortuary, and its a day I think I will never ever forget.  I can even tell you what I was wearing that day.  I am so thankful to have her home now, but its def. not the way I wanted to bring her home.  Hugs to you today hun.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry; DH picked our daughter up a few weeks ago. It's so hard.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • There is nothing worse than loosing a child, and I know how hard it is to cope with! I am sorry for your loss!
    BabyFetus Ticker *Baby Aiden: Silently Born on 11-26-08. *Baby #2: M/C on 4-12-09. *Genetic Testing Found MTHFR & PAI1 4G/5G *TTC Baby #3 Since July of 2009: -Fertility Treatments April 2010-February 2011 (Femara, Proverra, Clomid, HCG Trigger, FSH Injectibles, & IUI, as well as Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy Surgery) *BFP: Febraury of 2011. Baby due 10-24-11!!! :-) ***Baby Angels- Always in Mommy & Daddy's Hearts & Prayers*** ***Prayers For Growing Baby In Belly To Be Healthy***
  • That was one of the hardest things I've had to do.  It's very very sad.  I'm so sorry that you lost her and have to pick her up in such a way.  (((((big hugs)))))

• We are back now. It feels really good to me to have her back home with us - where she belongs. The whole way home, I held her tight to my leftover bump... It just felt good to hold her again- although not the way I dream of.

In addition, I just have to say- I love you ladies... It has just been amazing to have a place to express my true feelings. I fear that if I were to post- that it felt good to hold my daughter's urn to my belly- friends would not understand. I just want to say "thank you!" You ladies have really helped in the begining of my healing.

• HUGS, i know it doesnt seem like it now but eventually the days will get easier. and you are right those are words that no mother should ever have to say. The hardest thing i ever had to do was to attend my own daughters funeral.
    Thing 1 = April 2008, 38weeks 8lbs 7oz 19in
    Thing 2 = May 2009, Stillborn 33weeks 4lbs 9oz 18in
    Thing 3 = October 2010, 27weeks 4days 2lbs 4oz 14.25in

• Sending you extra hugs during this difficult time
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"