Secondary IF
Options

Is there any hope?

So, after 2 b/w checks for ovualtion, the last being on CD 35, still no O...at that time.  I have been charting, and now according to FF, I O on CD 35...go figure!  At day 35, my progesterone level was only 2, and I took 5 days of clomid eariler in the cycle.  The catch however was that on CD 36 for 5 days I started taking prometrim 2x/day to induce my period since we figured the cycle was a bust at that point.   Did I totally shoot myself in the foot, or is there a chance that things could work out?  i know people don't typically take prometrium/provera as a supplement to pregnancy/ovulation, but it does increase progesterone, and with the timing of everything I didn't know how it would work out.

Thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is there any hope?

• Options

How do you know you O'd on CD 35? The prometrium will raise your BBT, and it will make your chart seem as though you O'd. I am not trying to burst your bubble! Clomid is not the magic drug for everyone, (it certainly was not mine!)

Good luck, and what is your plan if you do not get a BFP this cycle?

• Options

My only way of "knowing" I ovulated on CD 35 was my FF chart, no other blood work since then.  So really that is no guarantee, I just see what the chart says. 

I know Clomid is no miracle drug, I took it 4 times while TTC # 1.  If no BFP this cycle, we will do 100mg again 3rd cycle, if no luck 150mg 4th cycle, if no luck I am off to a RE.

I honestly have no high hopes for this cycle, it just got me wondering with the timing, and with last cycle to compare to, I would've thought my cycle would've started today, but nothing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"