South Florida Babies
Options

Spanish wording for baby shower invites!???

Lord help me with my reading and writing Spanish! They are horrible!

I'm helping my aunt plan another aunts baby shower! I want to have a cute "poem" or phrase on the top of the invite and then in the middle put the info and such.

She's having a little girl. The mom to-be wants an adult only lunch and gift cards/ money to be given instead of registering.

Can you ladies PLEASE help me!!! Oh and the invites need to be sent out by Tuesday!!!!!!

Thank you soo much!!! 

Re: Spanish wording for baby shower invites!???

• Options

Wish I could help, but my Spanish is not the best.  I just want to say that you are sweet to help plan!  And that you might want to try to get her to rethink registering b/c if she doesn't, then she is going to get a whole lotta stuff that not only does she not want but can't return to boot.  Especially with a girl--people cannot help themselves--they will bring her tons of clothes b/c people love to shop for a little baby girl.

I hope someone else can help with the Spanish part!

Tania

• Options

check out verseit.com

if i remember i think they had spanish invite wordings

gl!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey! This is how I worded mine:

Claribel y Christian los invitan a celebrar el bautizo de su hijo Abraham Christian el domingo 13 de septiembre 2009 a la 1:45 de la tarde

(name of church)

posteriormente agradecemos su presencia en un almuerzo en la casa de la familia (and address)

confirmar su asistencia al (phone number) o (emaik) antes del 5 de septiembre

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

wow, I read "baptism invites" LOL sorry!! 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I just found this on some website...I think it's cute:

Vestidos de encaje, Lacitos en el cabello,
    Tanto que hacer...
    Una linda bebita esta a punto de nacer !
    Acompanenos a celebrar el Baby Shower
    en honor de

Angelica y Freddy

Sabado, 15 de Julio del 2000 a las 4:30 p.m
    Caffe Abbracci 318 Abbracci
    318 Aragon Avenue
    Coral Gables, Florida

Not sure how to word all the other stuff you mentioned about gift cards/money and adults only :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks girls!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"