Pregnant after 35

Moving on over

Hi!

May I join you guys from the TTC after 35 board?  I got my BFP last week, but it took a while to sink in!  I think I'm ready to actually call myself PG and make an introduction now....  My first appt is 9/4, and I can't wait! 

Re: Moving on over

• Hi and welcome! I don't remember you from +35 but I am getting up there yuo know (sooooo not true!) LOL.

Congratulations!

• imageCathyMD:

Hi and welcome! I don't remember you from +35 but I am getting up there yuo know (sooooo not true!) LOL.

Congratulations!

I wasn't on TTC +35 for very long.  I got my BFP shortly after you did in that "wave" of BFPs last week.... apparently, some of your baby dust fell on me!  I started charting and got a CBEFM based on your and other ladies' recommendations, and it worked out nicely!  Thank you so much for your wonderful advice and guidance!  I look forward to sharing more experiences with you and the other bumpies.

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome! When are you due?
    2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness
  • imageJulia-Henry:
    Congrats and welcome! When are you due?

The due date calculator estimates April 28.  This is my first PG, with our first child.  I will be 36 next week, and my DH is 42. 

• The end of April is a nice time for a b-day, and you won't have to be pregnant in the really hot weather.

If you post on the thread below, Weekly Check-in, Shannon will add you and your due date to the list if you want.

2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • Congrats and welcome! :)
  • imageUTKD:
    imageCathyMD:

Hi and welcome! I don't remember you from +35 but I am getting up there yuo know (sooooo not true!) LOL.

Congratulations!

I wasn't on TTC +35 for very long.  I got my BFP shortly after you did in that "wave" of BFPs last week.... apparently, some of your baby dust fell on me!  I started charting and got a CBEFM based on your and other ladies' recommendations, and it worked out nicely!  Thank you so much for your wonderful advice and guidance!  I look forward to sharing more experiences with you and the other bumpies.

Ah, the baby dust wave. I hope it continues for a long time! Glad it all worked out for you and congrats again!

• Congratulations, and welcome!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • congratulations! Welcome to the board. You'll love it here Yes
  • congratulations and welcome!
    "A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome! Lots of TTC35 alumni over here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"