Georgia Babies
Options

If you have FB please vote for Ava

I entered Ava in an FSU photo contest on Facebook.  Please vote for her.  You don't have to be friends with me to vote but if you would like to be friends look me up Elizabeth Allen Theobald.  TIA. 

PS.  I know there are a lot of Gators out there but please vote it's for Ava.  ;)

https://apps.facebook.com/floridastfootball/?page=photocontest&contest=205e3

After clicking on the link her picture is in 5th place on the right.  It is a picture of her in her bumbo.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: If you have FB please vote for Ava

• Options
    I just friended you and voted for Ava.  She is too darn cute - even if she is wearing FSU clothes!  I still want to find a Gator bow for Ella like Ava's FSU one.
  • Options

Thanks!!  It is awesome getting gator support!  Big Smile  A friend of mine got that bow for her.  I can ask him if where he got it.  I am sure it was somewhere local and I am sure they have a gator one.

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll vote for her too even though she is in a gator outfit ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs. Theobald:

Thanks!!  It is awesome getting gator support!  Big Smile  A friend of mine got that bow for her.  I can ask him if where he got it.  I am sure it was somewhere local and I am sure they have a gator one.

I'm so glad to hear your friend may have found it locally.  I'm sure they will have a Gator one, too!
  • Options
    Good luck Ava!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"