Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Restoration Hardware Baby Bedding/ Outlet

This website is really great. I love being able to get feedback & ideas from everyone. That said....I just found out that Restoration Hardware has a child & baby line. I am alittle slow. It is just beautiful. Anyway, I am still trying to find ideas for a neutral nursery. We are still waiting to get approved to foster/adopt. So that's why it needs to be neutral. My newest idea is the blue/chocolate bedding from Restoration Hardware. If you goto the website and click on "shop rooms"..check on cloud & costal nurseries"  I really like the tonal stripes santeen.(4th one down) It has a blue/brown striped dust ruffle and the bumper is large polk a dot & reverses to stripes. What do guys think? Could this be neutral bedding. I have med tan walls and dark furniture.  Thanks again for all your help. Also any of you that have been to the outlets...do they have much of the baby stuff there? I was going to call the outlets near us.  If you have any pics...please post. Thanks

Re: Restoration Hardware Baby Bedding/ Outlet

• Options

That's the bedding I have, and I absolutely love it. RH baby stuff is so stinking expensive, but I can't stop buying different accessories. It is just beautiful and such great quality.

That's up to you about what you are comfortable with for gender neutral. To me the cloud is quite boy like. My nursery definitlely looks like a boy nursery. Have you looked at the silver sage? I feel some of those sets are great for both sexes (some look slightly girly).

Some have had bad experiences with RH baby, but they have been great for me to work with.

• Options
    I also went with restoration hardware baby for the bedding. We decided to use silver sage for a gender neutral nursery. I have seen some cute girls rooms that use blue but I think that set is boyish. PM me if you want to see pics!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thinking about getting that same set...I love it!  I have found others with dots & stripes that are much less expensive, but I keep coming back to that collection.  I'm kind of hoping to come across a coupon code or a sale so I can just take the plunge. I also have tan walls and will be getting dark furniture. 
  • Options

I'd love to see pics.  I called the outlet and they said they do carry some of the baby bedding & accessories. We are going next weekend so I am excited to see what they have. I may look at a mixing the bedding up. Since all of it goes together. Maybe doing the smaller polk a dots. Thanks again.

• Options
    The outlet here had a decent amount of stuff... Not enough to do everything, but maybe a starting point!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no, I didn't realize RH has baby stuff.  I'm in trouble, I love it all!
  • Options
    Which outlet do u go to. We live in Texas, so we goto the one in San Marcos. do you remember if they had any of the blue bedding? and accessories?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"