D.C. Area Babies

Weekend plans?

What's everyone's weekend plans?  We are looking for something to do inside this weekend since the weather seems to be icky.  I thought of the Baltimore aquarium but DH thinks it will be too long a day for Molly and if it is raining it will suck getting there from the parking garage.  My only other thought is the Germantown Aquatic center during open swim (although DH thought $16 was pricey for the three of us - Molly is free).  We have never been Chuck E Cheese since I have never been to any around here and have no idea how clean they are.

Re: Weekend plans?

• Painting, maybe trying to do some landscaping (weather permitting) and a otherwise just attacking my list of things to do. TGIF!!

• I am actually super excited for this weekend. My parents are coming into town this weekend to take care of Warner while DH and I go to a wedding in DC tomorrow night. We booked a room at Hotel Rouge and are having a true night out--yippee!!!! I can't wait...

Oh, and I got a pretty new dress to wear! (and some new spanx, of courseWink-see post above)

• Loading the player...
  • Sunday is supposed to be nice, so we were thinking of going berry-picking at that place out 270 (I think exit 14??). A friend went with her two year old and two-month-old and said the whole family had a lot of fun. The blackberries are supposed to be out of this world.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"