Georgia Babies
Options

Just got a great deal!

on a Britax Boulevard.  I figured I'd start pricing car seats since Caroline is getting closer to the weight limit on her infant seat.  So I checked out albeebaby and saw a britax blvd for $189!!

It is last year's model, and from what I can tell the only difference is that the headrest is slightly narrower... which she has a little peahead anyway, so no biggie. 

So if you have a girl and are in the market, check it out.  It only is on sale for the meghan fabric, so its pink with flowers... not my fave but I don't care at that price!

I'm just so excited becausde I never seem to get the deals you ladies find!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just got a great deal!

• Options

That is a great deal!! You'll love your Britax!!

• Options
    That is an AWESOME deal for the Boulevard!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow that is an awesome deal!  and I can't believe she's still in an infant seat, holy moly!
  • Options
    That is a GREAT deal!  And I am so jealous that she is still in an infant seat!  I miss that thing so much.  I miss the days when we could stop for dinner and he would sleep in that seat the whole time and we could enjoy our meal.  Those were the days...

• Options
    don't be fooled, ladies.  Just because we're still in the infant seat doesn't mean we can take her to dinner and expect her to sleep... those days are long gone! It is awfully convienent to be able to just snap in and out though.  i will miss that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is a great deal and if I were in the market I'd buy Colin a pink one in a heartbeat. He likes pink things these days anyway!

I am glad you found a great deal.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We got a great deal on our Britax from Albeebaby about 3 months ago. It's sitting in the garage waiting to make the switch. It was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up!

FWIW - I have bought a lot of big ticket items from albeebaby and their prices and free shipping are awesome! We got Ava's highchair and stroller from them and have been pleased.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"