North Carolina Babies
Options

Lunch ideas (for kids)

Anyone have good lunch ideas for toddlers/preschoolers? Our DDs will be staying home with a nanny instead of going to daycare starting next week, and I want to have some yummy stuff on hand for the nanny to prepare. (Nothing too complicated, just more than the sandwich/banana type thing that I normally do on my days off!)

TIA!

Re: Lunch ideas (for kids)

• Options
    The quick easy stuff Ben loves: cheese toast, PB&J, nuggets, mini-pizzas, he even likes the morningstar farms spicy black bean burgers.  I usually do a side of fruit and maybe some cheese or crackers, something to help round it out.  I also reheat leftovers for him, which is also pretty easy.
  • Options
    Cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese, spaghetti, leftovers from the night before, chic nuggets and mac &cheese, fish sticks, have some fresh fruit on hand, goldfish ...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Something quick and easy is a tortilla pizza.  My girls love this and even more so because we let them fix it.  Just get a whole wheat tortilla shell, spread on some pizza sauce, let them put on top whatever they want, and sprinkle on cheese, and pop in the oven or toaster oven until the cheese melts!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! You have gotten my wheels turning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"