Two Under 2

Phil & Ted Stroller Owners... Question?

I just got my sport stroller and have a question... what is the strap that is hanging on the push bar for?  do you stick your hand in there when you are pushing the stroller?

Also, there is a strap that has a clip on the top of the bottom (double) seat.  What is that for?  still can't figure that one out.

When you fold the stroller do you have to take the double seat out?

Anything else i need to know?

Thanks for all the help,

Keyla

Re: Phil & Ted Stroller Owners... Question?

• The strap on the push bar is a jogging strap. That way the stroller doesn't get away from you when jogging. I've seen some people have an older child hang on to it as a "leash"

Not sure about the strap you are referring to on the jumpseat. We have a Vibe and ours doesn't have that.

I believe the jumpseat does have to be removed from the rear position in order to fold the Sport. That's one of the reasons why we went with the Vibe.

• we have the '08 sport.. not sure if the newer one is different. we have the jogging strap which I do have dd either hold it when walking with me or I lower the handle and let her push with me... and I have jogged a 5K with it so I use it for jogging.... the little strap on the jumpseat I have used to snap it to the stroller when folded. handy on the bus.  Not sure if that is the intention.  ??? 
  • Loading the player...
  • You can fold it with the jump seat. I too use the strap to attach the jumpseat to the stroller and I always use the jogging strap becasue where we walk is hilly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"