Pregnant after 35
Options

::Lebraly::

I thought of your post yesterday when I read this post today.  Yikes...here's some drama for ya!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/21554271.aspx

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::Lebraly::

• Options

LOL, I read that post, and I was cheering Cathy on.  Perhaps they were too easy of targets, as Cathy is used to running with the big doggies. 

I actually looked up the use of fingernail polish and all governing and oversight bodies agree that they are perfectly safe.  The only birth defects were lab animals fed the crap.  Sigh...

I miss how nice it was being pregnant with my first two.  Urban myths did not abound.  We used common sense and true medical studies.  I actually feel badly for all the new moms who are scared sh!tless on a daily basis regarding what they ate or how they ate it... what they put on their hair, faces and bodies, and what tests they failed to get.

I think a little more humor and alot less soapboxing would do Tri-1 a world of good.  For gods sake, they can't even enjoy being pregnant.

• Options

Nice. Some posts astound me. I get amused someone is basically told they haven't posted on a particular board enough to have an opinion.

Thanks for pointing this one out. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just can't get over how worked up people get over something a complete stranger 200 miles away says on a message board.   Its sometimes tempting to jump in and give my 2 cents but thats 2 minutes of my life that I won't ever get back.  I mean....seriously?  Indifferent

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"