Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

starting to get anxious

nursery is still not done! I need to shampoo the carpets, get junk out of the closet, can't decide if I want to paint or not....then move everything in, put the crib together etc.

my parents are supposed to help me with all of this, but everyone's so busy all the time! I feel like it's never going to get done.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: starting to get anxious

• Options

Awww... poor thing.  I would be getting anxious and nervous too.  I am sure everything will get done and be ready for your DD when she arrives. 

By the way I love DD's name you picked out.  So cute! :)

• Options

yeah I'm just overwhelmed...

so in regards to decor, I'm thinking about doing decals instead of painting...anyone know where to get inexpensive decals?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    inexpensive decals.... www.etsy.com
  • Options

I can totally relate!  My parents wanted us to wait until they could come help us with the nursery (they live in another state).  They mentioned visiting in August, but that never worked out and now they're not coming until the middle of September. 

We decided not to wait and just did everything ourselves at the beginning of August.  I don't regret it at all, we still have things to finish up, but I definitely have less energy now than I did several weeks ago, so I'm glad we're done with the big stuff! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"