D.C. Area Babies

Restaurant Week anyone?

DH is planning my birthday dinner for tonight and I think he has his eye on either Bastille in Old Town Alexandria or Tallula in Clarendon.  Anyone else treat themselves to a RW meal this week?

Re: Restaurant Week anyone?

• We're going to Kora in Crystal City tomorrow night. I'm very excited!
  • We're going to Dino tomorrow! I'm excited for a last date night before the baby gets here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Going to Ten Penh in about 15 minutes with coworkers.  Hurray!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • I didn't do RW, but DH took me to Bastille for my birthday and I LOVED it!  I would highly recommend it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Heading to The Grille at Morrisson House in Alexandria on Sunday. Can't wait!!
    snowbaby-1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have reservations at The Melting Pot in Dupont for tonight. I was hoping I'd be having a baby by now, and have to give them away...but after my appointment today, I am convinced this child is never coming out!
  • DH and I have managed to forget about RW every single time and this year we upheld that crap tradition :-(

But I highly recommend Talulla in Arlington, we go their fairly often and it's delicious and they have some great wines.

• imagetomandcourt:
    We're going to Dino tomorrow! I'm excited for a last date night before the baby gets here.

Dino rules! I'm really jealous. We had work dinners for DH this week so now RW for us. :( Have a ton of fun and enjoy the date before the baby gets here! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yesterday we went to Bastille, it was delicious!!!! For entree I had the salmon, I highly recommend it!!! although I think the salmon was not on the menu, but was one of the day's specials.

Anyways, anywhere you go, I hope you enjoy it!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"