Orange County Babies

Help! I need retaurant recs! Kid fiendly!

It's a close girlfriends b day of mine tomorrow- and so we planned a last minute get together for her (about 8 of us) but everyone else but H and I has kids..

So I need a kid friendly place between the Irvine marketplace and Trabuco Canyon where the adults can still have a decent meal..

My suggestion was melting pot- then I remebered hot pots of melty cheese on sticks - burns kids, pokes eyes and the patrons would kill us. (I mean the kids are well behaved and all but still!)

I suck at this.. I need your help.

Re: Help! I need retaurant recs! Kid fiendly!

• what is the age range of the kids?

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Hey You!

Honestly, go anywhere you want.  I used to feel bad taking my girl out, but then I realized that I didnt want to be stuck at home all the time, and H and I liked to eat out.  Of course my girl is a total angel and we don't go to super fancy schmancy stuffy restaurants.  We also plan to go out around her schedule so she's not crabby while we're out.

With that said, obviously places like melting pot, benihanas and shabu shabu are probably not the best places for kids cause food is cooked right at the table.  Other than that,  I'm sure the kids will find something yummy to eat anywhere the adults want to go.

I dont have any good non chain recs for you. But I will say that Cheesecake Factorey just got red velvet cheesecake, and it's super yummy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Not that exciting but Red Robin (at the Spectrum) is very kid friendly. 
  • Lucilles is super kid friendly - down in Lake Forest, though...or in Tustin at The District. 

• Buca de Pepo is another
  • Most Ruby's are super kid friendly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Rainforest Cafe in SOuth Coast Plaza can keep the kids entertained.
  • Portillo's in BP is family friendly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • no suggestions, but just wanted to say Hi!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"