Oklahoma Babies
Options

Let's get to know each other!

Since there are at least a few of us in Tulsa, tell us a little about yourself!

What is your dc's birthday (or due date)?

How old are you? 

Are you from Tulsa or did you move here?  If you moved here, where are you from? If you're from here, where did you graduate high school and/or college?

How did you meet your SO?

What is your favorite thing to do with your SO in Tulsa? (I really just need ideas because I'm tired of sitting at home with DH and DS since we can't think of anything to do.)

Do you work?  If so, what do you do?

Re: Let's get to know each other!

• Options

What is your dc's birthday (or due date)? Jack was born on Dec. 6 2008

How old are you? 24

Are you from Tulsa or did you move here?  If you moved here, where are you from? If you're from here, where did you graduate high school and/or college?  Born and raised in Tulsa.  I was homeschooled through high school, spent a year at OSU, and got my teaching degree from NSU-BA.

How did you meet your SO? Through a friend from high school.

What is your favorite thing to do with your SO in Tulsa? (I really just need ideas because I'm tired of sitting at home with DH and DS since we can't think of anything to do.)  I don't have much to suggest other than the normal things.  We went to a Drillers game a few nights ago which was more fun than we expected.  We also did the aquarium last week, but that was a little disappointing.

Do you work?  If so, what do you do? I quit teaching to stay at home with my baby but I do work part time with a family business.  It gives me the best of both worlds!

• Options

What is your dc's birthday? May 7

How old are you? 27

Are you from Tulsa or did you move here? Yeah been here since high school

If you're from here, where did you graduate high school and/or college? Spent a few years at OSU and went to tech school at TCC

How did you meet your SO? The first or second time? ;0P

What is your favorite thing to do with your SO in Tulsa? We go the the park, the zoo and river walk (just to be outside). We also spend a lot of time at Babies R Us... you always need something. When he gets bigger we'll go the aquarium more.

Do you work?  Yes

If so, what do you do? I am a Veterinary Technician.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What is your dc's birthday (or due date)? 7/21/08

How old are you? 29

Are you from Tulsa or did you move here? We recently moved here in May

If you moved here, where are you from? Keller, Texas

How did you meet your SO? friend

What is your favorite thing to do with your SO in Tulsa? We've been to the zoo, mall, parks...um that is about it!  I need ideas too

Do you work? No, I'm a SAHM but considering going back or watching children.

lollipopspigtails.blogspot.com
  • Options
    My LO was born on april 18, 2009.25I am originally from ponca city, went to OSU, got my bachelor in physiology. This is my fourth year living in tulsa. Met my DH at osu. We sat next to each other in genetics. We don't go out much since the baby, but the zoo is fun. I want to go to the aquarium. A couple of the museums are neat. I like to walk around utica square too. I am a fourth year medical student. Every month we are on a different rotation at a bunch of hospitals. I am glad i am working toward my dream, but i would LOVE to be able to SAHM. I think that is all tje questions. I am on my iphone and it is hard to reply.
  • Options

What is your dc's birthday (or due date)? Ava was born 4/27/2009

How old are you? 24

Are you from Tulsa or did you move here?  If you moved here, where are you from? If you're from here, where did you graduate high school and/or college? From here, graduated from Berryhill HS and OSU

How did you meet your SO? @ Wildhorse...classy I know.

What is your favorite thing to do with your SO in Tulsa? (I really just need ideas because I'm tired of sitting at home with DH and DS since we can't think of anything to do.) We love to get out and eat, we go to Utica and walk around, I love going for walks on Riverside. 

Do you work?  If so, what do you do? I am a Tax Manager for a construction company in the I-244 & Admiral area.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"