Connecticut Babies

prenatal yoga

just wanted to update that i went to prenatal yoga in manchester (lotus yoga) on monday night and it was great! the ladies were great and so was the instructor!  i would recommend it to anyone.

Re: prenatal yoga

• That's great!

I took a prenatal yoga class with my first pregnancy and loved it.  I plan on signing up again this time around, it was so beneficial when it came time to labor and stay focused.

• I've been wondering about them!  I live in Vernon and have considered going there.  Now, I've never done yoga before but I've also never been pregnant before so I'm thinking of giving it a try!

Do you need previous yoga experience to really enjoy and get the most out of the class? 

• Loading the player...
  • i don't have any previous yoga experience, it is really a lot of stretching and breathing which is what you need.  its on main street in manchester, it wouldn't be that far for you.  they have a website, i think its just lotusyogaspace.com  its really good. you should give it a try.
  • Ooh, I'm so glad to hear a good report for Lotus's prenatal class!  I work most weeknights, so I can't get to their Monday class, or Samadhi's Thursday class, but Lotus's Saturday class has been on my list to try.  Maybe I'll see some of you there! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"