Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Where did you buy drawer liners?

What did you line your dresser drawers with and where did you buy it? I've been googling drawer liners and can't seem to find anything besides contact paper. TIA!

Re: Where did you buy drawer liners?

• Options
    Amazon has a bunch. I just typed in Drawer liner paper, and it came up with several options. HTH
    border=
    DD 10/31/09 - BFP 3/22/11 M/C confirmed 4/9/11 at 8w4d - BFP 10/5/11 EDD 06/16/11 BabyFruit Tickerimageimageimage

*Vote on our Baby names*
  • Options

Lowe's. $2 for a huge roll. Technically they're the sticky kind, but we just didn't take the backing off. Works perfectly!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We got ours from BRU.  And we did that for 2 reasons. 

When we got our furniture and went to start putting clothes into the drawers the drawers had a really heavy wood smell to them and we didn't want all of her clothes to smell like wood (we're not raising a lumber jack :)).  So we wanted something scented that would get rid of the smell.  Which meant that contact paper and the foamy kinds were out of the question for us personally.  

And the 2nd reason was because we tried looking at other stores for drawer liners that were scented, but all of them were way to adult looking.  We have a very baby looking room with frogs, dragonflies, butterflies, bees, and really baby looking.  All we could find at the other stores were real fancy looking drawer liners that had roses and stuff like that on it, plus they came in packs with diffusers and potpourri, which we didn't want or need any of those either.

So we went to BRU since I knew I had seen cute scented ones there (we were really trying to avoid buying them there because I thought the price was going to be too much), but they go with the room perfectly (as if anyone else will notice them in the bottoms of our drawers lol) and they smell really nice and have kept her clothes from coming out smelling like wood.  HTH! 

• Options
    I got some cute yellow flower print ones at the container store.
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone. That helps a lot! I wish the BRU ones were available in the store. I hate paying shipping for something like that!
  • Options
    They are available in stores! :)
  • Options

the same brand they carry at BRU is also available for a few dollars less at baby depot, if you have one of those nearby.  Mine also had more scent choices than BRU did.

Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

My friend got hers at BRU.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"