South Florida Babies
Options

Working Mom Lunch? GTG?

Are there any nesties/bumpies who work or live in South Dade who would possibly want to meet for lunch during the week on a Friday lunch hour? As a working mom I never get to make it to the middle of the week GTG so I thought a Friday lunch would be cool. If you are interested, let me know. :)

I work off the turnpike just south of 152nd. Who else is around or wants to try and make it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Working Mom Lunch? GTG?

• Options
    It does not have to be "moms" - I should have phrased the subject line better.
  • Options

That's a cute idea Mel. FWIW, if I was still down that way, I'd meet up with ya...(even if you did call me mean for sharing my donuts and coffee) lol ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This Friday is no good for me but Kate and I would be interested!
  • Options
    Yup, Me :) But I'm on US1 and Sunset (72)
  • Options
    Hey, although I don't get paid for it, I work pretty hard!  I'd meet up with you for lunch!!
  • Options

LOL! I phrased it that way because I would have to be back at work within a certain amount of time - although I can probably get approval for a longer lunch than usual. Anyone is welcome to come but its a limited time. We would have to be pretty punctual. :)

Give me your email addy's and the farthest South you would be willing to travel. I am thinking the turnpike area may be the easiest? Or maybe around Dadeland, US1 or The Falls area? I don't want to be further north on US1 on Dadeland because then I will be too far from work. We can chat!

• Options

:-D

anyway, I live right off the turnpike on 152nd, so I'm pretty much game to drive as far as you are. 

my email is jewake42 at gmail dot com

• Options
    Jenny, seriously??? You live in South Dade? Why haven't we met?! You and I could probably have lunch any given day if Abby is cooperating! Justine and Raquel live around here, too. As does JuneHawk.
  • Options

I'm game.

I am in Homestead so I'd be willing to go as far south as Florida City and as far north as Cutler Bay since I have class.

chiqui74 at hotmail dot com

• Options
    mel, i live in country walk, right by the zoo on 152nd.  i told you that!!
  • Options
    You did? Lord my memory sucks lately. I cannot retain a thing extra!
  • Options

imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:
    Yup, Me :) But I'm on US1 and Sunset (72)

Mimi, that is pretty far from me. Would you be able to meet at The Falls? or in that area?

• Options
    imageMrsJuneHawk:

I'm game.

I am in Homestead so I'd be willing to go as far south as Florida City and as far north as Cutler Bay since I have class.

chiqui74 at hotmail dot com

Cutler Bay may be too south for some of the others. How about The Falls area?

• Options

imageMellyMelB:
    You did? Lord my memory sucks lately. I cannot retain a thing extra!

lol on facebook!  i asked you where you lived, you told me south, i was complaining that all these girls live up north, etc... :-D  does mommy brain really get worse as the baby gets older?!?!?  LOL

• Options
    O M L. That was only like 2 days ago! I don't think I was paying proper attention. Embarrassed
  • Options
    I would totally be there, but it's a long way from my office in Davie!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options

imageMellyMelB:
    O M L. That was only like 2 days ago! I don't think I was paying proper attention. Embarrassed

1 word for you:  DORK  :-D

• Options
    Excuse my Miami ignorance but is Dadelans the mall off of the turnpike? LOL if so I'd be game!
  • Options
    I think that if it's near the turnpike I'd be able to make it.  All my classes take place just before or just after lunch time so I can't go too far.
  • Options

imageFSUSammy:
    Excuse my Miami ignorance but is Dadelans the mall off of the turnpike? LOL if so I'd be game!

sam, i think the one off the turnpike is Dolphin Mall... Dadeland, from the north, is right off the palmetto.  It's not far from the Turnpike, though, maybe 5 min, and it's right off of US1

June- from the south, the turnpike branches into the 874 and the turnpike and the palmetto, so i think you'd be fine if it's close by any of these exits!

• Options

kvwerne@bellsouth.net

I technically have off to move..but a lunch break would be nice. I might be able to join u ladies.

• Options
    Okay, I will work on an evite. I need everyone's emails!
  • Options

I'd do lunch but right now we're still in the middle of moving to our new house still so things are hectic!

Jen, we live right by each other! Well, actually, I use to live right by Tamiami Airport and now we moved off of 186th street.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi, I work in the Dadeland area and would love to meet, my lunch hour has to be somewhere between 12 and 1:30 pm, so if I can do it in that time, I would love to meet with you guys, please let me know.

vanessagmiami@aol.com

• Options

Somehow I missed this earlier.  I am interested.  Mel, I'll send you my email on fb--I don't like to post it b/c I am a dork.  It depends on the day you choose--DH may be able to keep the kids at home if he's off that Friday (I am off Fridays generally, so I don't have childcare).

Tania

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"