Pregnant after 35

We have a date!!

The baby will be arriving on 9/8 at approx 1pm.  I don't think I've ever been so scared and excited all at the same time ever before!!!  He/she is frank breech and they don't think it's gonna turn anytime soon.  They also removed my cerclage (stitch) today and I dilated to 1cm which is better than the 4cm they sewed me up at!!  I am going up to relax for a little while as I'm a bit crampy but needed to share my news with you ladies!!!!

Re: We have a date!!

• Wow!  How exciting!!!!   Can't wait to hear how it goes and see baby pics!   GL and keep us posted!
    Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! That's so exciting. I can't imagine knowing I would have my baby in my arms in 2 weeks! Keep us updated with everything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Jen!!  That is so exciting!!  I am scheduled for the day after you, the 9th.  Yay!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you girls!!  I'm too excited to stay put Wink

Wow Shelley....I can't wait to see pics of your peanut!!  I'm hoping to be able to post some although I've never done it before and may need a tutorial!!  Are you nervous about the whole surgery deal??

• congrats to you for doing so well!  looks like we have an 8th/9th/and 10th.  we are scheduled for the 10th!  Lots of september babes!!  yay
  • Good luck!!  You're almost there and I'm sure your baby will be healthy and all will go well.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imagejennandjt:

Thank you girls!!  I'm too excited to stay put Wink

Wow Shelley....I can't wait to see pics of your peanut!!  I'm hoping to be able to post some although I've never done it before and may need a tutorial!!  Are you nervous about the whole surgery deal??

Oops! I mean to say that I am scheduled to be induced on the 9th.  As far as I know, a c-section is not in the plan.  But if it happens, so be it.  I just want to get LO here the safest way possible.

JenTCU, the pressure is on you......  Like MrsW said, 8th, 9th, 10th, how about having Jace on the 7th or the 11th?  Talk to him about it, ok?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YAY JENN! So excited for you!
  • That's so soon!  How exciting!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • oh wow!  that is scary/exciting!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks so much everyone!! Wow.....an 8th, 9th and 10th.....a 7th or 11th would work nicely....I agree with Shelley
  • imagefauxshelley:
    imagejennandjt:

Thank you girls!!  I'm too excited to stay put Wink

Oops! I mean to say that I am scheduled to be induced on the 9th.  As far as I know, a c-section is not in the plan.  But if it happens, so be it.  I just want to get LO here the safest way possible.

JenTCU, the pressure is on you......  Like MrsW said, 8th, 9th, 10th, how about having Jace on the 7th or the 11th?  Talk to him about it, ok?

I'll go for the 7th! Teehee

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"