Two Under 2
Options

another double stroller question

my DD does not like the stroller too much right now,she really prefers to walk everywhere.  so i was thinking of getting the joovey caboose sit and stand, but she will sit in the stoller if we are out for a long time and will still nap in there, so i'm thinking the baby trend sit and stand  DOUBLE stroller (the one with 2 seats and the back seat comes out to convert to a sit and stand) might be a better option.  has anyone tried either of these strollers and if so any pros/cons??

Re: another double stroller question

• Options

i just bought the sit n stand double this past weekend bc i loved all the different options (carseat for #2 can go in front or back, DS can sit or stand, etc).  i plan to put it together tonight. 

the only place i could find that carried the double model in store was target.  i went and played with it -- it's easy to push and not really as huge as i thought it was going to be....

• Options

I bought the Joovy Ergo Caboose and have been using it as a single. The carseat can go on the back so the toddler can have the main seat a bit longer if needed.

So far I love it?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageagmaso:

I bought the Joovy Ergo Caboose and have been using it as a single. The carseat can go on the back so the toddler can have the main seat a bit longer if needed.

So far I love it 

i love this stroller too, but can not spend $400 on it....i wish i could though!

• Options
    imageNR722:
    imageagmaso:

So far I love it?

?

i love this stroller too, but can not spend $400 on it....i wish i could though!

Keep an eye out on BRU coupons... if you manage to get a 20% off any item while they are doing their 15% off any stroller promotion you can use both and that brings it down to about $270... maybe you'll get some gift cards for the new baby too? that would help as well.

That's how we are planning on paying for the double stroller we want from there :)?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"