North Carolina Babies
Options

We almost had a jailbreak!

Ben has started this GOD awful screaming when he doesn't get his way.  I've done the, "no screaming."  "if you do it again, time out."  And now it's a Zero tolerence policy on the screaming.  He immediately goes to timeout for screaming when he doesn't get his way.

Needless to say, we had to go to time out this morning.  I put him in his crib and I'm waiting for him to settle down before I go back up there.  Then all the sudden I hear him crying.  Not the I'm-pissed-and-I-want-God-and-Everyone-to-know-it" cry, but the panicky, somethings wrong cry.  Then he starts yelling that he's stuck.  So I fly up the stairs and bust into his room and there he is, straddling the top crib rail.  Riding that sucker like a horse.  Can't get down on either side.

I was laughing so hard I barely had the strength to lift him.  Guess it's finally time to transition to the big boy bed.

Re: We almost had a jailbreak!

• Options
    That is hilarious!
  • Options
    That's awesome! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where was the camera?! 
  • Options

imageECUGirl2004:
    Where was the camera?! 

I KNOW!  Now I know to grab the camera before I go to check on an emergency!  You never know what you might find.  I may do a recreation later.

• Options
    imageSpeedGlenn:

imageECUGirl2004:
    Where was the camera?! 

I KNOW!  Now I know to grab the camera before I go to check on an emergency!  You never know what you might find.  I may do a recreation later.

It's funny how often I wish I could take a picture before rescuing Nate from a dangerous situation.  Darn those maternal instincts.

• Options
    imageECUGirl2004:
    imageSpeedGlenn:

imageECUGirl2004:
    Where was the camera?! 

It's funny how often I wish I could take a picture before rescuing Nate from a dangerous situation.  Darn those maternal instincts.

LOL!  I hear you...times many!  I'm glad he's OK though!!! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"