Pregnant after 35

Heard H/B's this a.m.

This is something that we have been waiting to hear for over 2 yrs!!  It was amazing.  RE said everything looks right on schedule and the h/b's were at a perfect rate woohooo Party!!!

Re: Heard H/B's this a.m.

• Congrats! That is great news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so happy for you.  I remember your loss late last year......so hard to deal with.  You must be feeling so much joy now, congrats!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY - congrats!  That is the best sound in the world, and it never gets old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!  How wonderful.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats on your awesome news!
  •  

Congratulations! It's the best sound ever, isn't it? We were able to hear both heartbeats for the first time at our ultrasound yesterday (7wks 4 days).

By the way, I couldn't help but to notice how similar our IVF histories are... it's nice to meet you!    :o)

• imageHope324:

Congratulations! It's the best sound ever, isn't it? We were able to hear both heartbeats for the first time at our ultrasound yesterday (7wks 4 days).

By the way, I couldn't help but to notice how similar our IVF histories are... it's nice to meet you!    :o)

Wow, they are very similar, its nice to meet you too!!

• Hurray!  Congratulations, one milestone ACHIEVED!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"