D.C. Area Babies
Options

Updated siggy pics

Hi ladies - I don't post much anymore, but I do lurk when I have time and just thought I would in and say hello! :) Things are going well with my 2 girls and life continues to be crazy and hectic. DD#1 is going to be 3 in November and DD#2 just turned 18 months - where does the time go?? They are both doing well and loving daycare, as always. We switched them to a center closer to home a few months ago and were pleased with how well the transition went. The 18 month old FINALLY is sleeping through the night (been about 2 weeks now) so that is a very welcome development. And she is talking up a storm as well. I've updated my siggy with some recent pics. Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Re: Updated siggy pics

• Options
    Glad to hear that things (while crazy and hectic) are going well!  You have two beautiful little girls!
  • Options
    Great to "see" you!  Your girls look absolutely gorgeous!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are gorgeous!  I'm glad to hear everything is going well.  :)
  • Options
    Wow they are gorgeous!! You are going to have some heartbreakers!
  • Options
    thanks for checking in, your girls are beautiful
  • Options
    Aww, they are adorable!  They look so old already, time does fly.
  • Options
    Your girls are adorable!  Glad to hear things are well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    Wow! Those are two beautiful girls! I'm glad to hear they are doing well and you are getting sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"