Philadelphia Babies

Daycare near Willow Grove/Huntingdon Valley

Looking for a good daycare either near Willow Grove or Huntingdon Valley.  If you know anyone can you let me know and about how much they run?  Thanks so much.

Re: Daycare near Willow Grove/Huntingdon Valley

• A friend of mine in Abington considered the daycares offered by both Abington Hospital and some other local hospital--holy redeemer maybe? I believe the price was about $1000-$1200 for full time infant care starting this summer/fall.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekross605:
    A friend of mine in Abington considered the daycares offered by both Abington Hospital and some other local hospital--holy redeemer maybe? I believe the price was about $1000-$1200 for full time infant care starting this summer/fall.

I use Holy Redeemer's daycare and it is very nice.  It's also slightly cheaper than the Play and Learn across from AMH, which is also very nice, but we didn't want to shell out the $ to get on their waitlist.

The rates I have on my sheet (non-employee as health system employees have a discount, same for AHM employees at the P&L at AMH) is $210 a week for 5 days a week for the infant room.

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"