Trying to Get Pregnant

FF Note

I got a note today on FF that says:

Note: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 6 and CD 12.

Can anyone answer why my "chart data doesn't allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe?" This is only my second month charting.

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FF Note

• It would be helpful to have CM data.  I'm not entirely sure you've ovulated at all yet, but it might be more obvious with more temps.
  • Maybe because you only have entered the temp? Adding data like CM, CP, or OPK info and other symptoms helps the algorithm figure out what could be going on.

After all, it's just a computer program so it's only as informative as the data you enter.

Just a guess, I have not received that message before.

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP.  CM data would help.  Try changing your analyzing method (that sounds funny, but I think you know what I mean)

I am also not sure that you O'd yet.  A few more temps will help. 

• Thanks for the suggestions-- I'm using a CBEFM for the first time this month. I started testing on day 6, and the results have been "high" every single day, but no peak yet. No EWCM yet, either. I really don't think I've ovulated yet.
  • Same thing happened to me last cycle even with CM and CP data.  I thought I saw a pretty clear shift - actually maybe even 2 (which is probably why FF won't pinpoint it come to think of it), but no CHs all cycle long unless I set it to research.  Then I got dotted CHs on something like CD12.
  • I'd keep having sex, I don't think you've O'ed yet.

• imagekdodge423:

Do you have the detection method set to research?

Nope, I left it on "Advanced." Should I change it?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"