Oregon Babies
Options

Reschedule GTG?

It sounds like due to the drizzly weather and random other events such as work and doctor visits etc. that today doesn't work out as a good GTG date.  It also sounds like weekends work better for a lot of people?  Can we vote for another get together date?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Reschedule GTG?

• Options
    Weekends work best for me just 'cause it's easier for me to get around 'cause my DH isn't at work then. But the next 3 are out for me. Unless on a weekday y'all would want to come to Streets of Tanasbourne or something. But that wouldn't be too exciting. hehe.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagesoontobe05:
    Weekends work best for me just 'cause it's easier for me to get around 'cause my DH isn't at work then. But the next 3 are out for me. Unless on a weekday y'all would want to come to Streets of Tanasbourne or something. But that wouldn't be too exciting. hehe.

Not that I don't love ya'll ladies, but I don't think I could pull myself from my 2 days with my husband on the weekends.  Unless we had the hubbies too! LOL  Is that too sappy? lol

Soontobe-

If there is a GTG during the week, and I am going, I am always willing to pick you girls up. :)  Have to go past there anyways. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAngelcake:

imagesoontobe05:

Not that I don't love ya'll ladies, but I don't think I could pull myself from my 2 days with my husband on the weekends.  Unless we had the hubbies too! LOL  Is that too sappy? lol

Soontobe-

If there is a GTG during the week, and I am going, I am always willing to pick you girls up. :)  Have to go past there anyways. 

Thanks! You're so sweet. How are you doing btw? Everything going better w/LO? I hope so!! I can't believe it'll have been 2 months since my LO was born this coming Sunday. Crazy how time flies. Yours will be here before you know it!! :)

-Crystal

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesoontobe05:
    imageAngelcake:

imagesoontobe05:

Soontobe-

Thanks! You're so sweet. How are you doing btw? Everything going better w/LO? I hope so!! I can't believe it'll have been 2 months since my LO was born this coming Sunday. Crazy how time flies. Yours will be here before you know it!! :)

-Crystal

I am routing for sooner rather than later! I have been soo uncomfortable but have been feeling better this week.  Baby seems to have headed south I think. My girlfriend even thought my belly wasn't as high and the nurse for the non stress test said he seemed pretty low when she was doing the ultrasound.  But, what ever he has done, he seems to be favoring my side/back instead of being a pain in my belly! LOL 

I didn't want to do it, but am considering asking the Dr. to do the membrane thing at my appt. tomorrow... but then I think... "do I really want him to come that fast? LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"