Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Questions?

Ok.  I really thought that someone posted a few months ago about BRU accepting Bed Bath & Beyond Coupons.  In the same post they were talking about Bed Beth & Beyond (BBB) and BuyBuyBaby (also BBB).  So I guess maybe I might have gotten confused about which BBB they were referring to.  Is it BuyBuyBaby coupons that come BRU locations will accept, or is it Bed Bath & Beyond coupons that they will accept? Or is it both? I called up one of our local stores and spoke to whoever answered the phone (probably not a manager) and they thought I was crazy.  But I remember that the post also said that they had to talk to the manager of the BRU to get the coupons approved and accepted there.  

Also I know that Bed Bath & Beyond I believe owns or is owned by the same person BuyBuyBaby (I believe that's one the manager of our local store told us).  So if BRU would accept a coupon from the one store wouldn't they or shouldn't they accept coupons from the other store too?

My next question would be then where is a BuyBuyBaby store? Any in Gwinnett? Until thebump I had never even heard of BuyBuyBaby.  So if those are the coupons that BRU will accept, how can I go about signing up to start receiving those coupons in the mail or via email?  And I guess my other question would be which stores have you found that accept these coupons?  Is it only stores that are in ATL (or near a Buy Buy Baby store)? Is that why our local BRU thought we were crazy for asking about it?

Re: Questions?

• Options

Buy Buy Baby accepts Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons.  They have to be current (cannot be expired.)  They also have their own coupons - you can join their mailing list on their website.

One of our local Babies R Us stores is next to a Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  That BRU is accepting Bed, Bath, and Beyond/Buy Buy Baby coupons.  The sign on their registers says "We now accept Buy Buy Baby coupons."

I don't know if all BRU's are doing this or if it's just some.  Maybe they just started to process of informing the stores.  I don't know. 

I'm in MI, so I'm only familiar with the stores here, but I think there's a store locator on the Buy Buy Baby website.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok. Great.  Thank you so much! ... Glad to know I'm not going crazy over what I thought I read. Was starting to believe I misread it or something.  I will have to do some more looking into it.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"