Boston Babies
Options

OB-Gyn in Concord Area

I am new to the area and am looking for an Ob-Gyn.  I am looking at Hale Ob-Gyn or Concord Ob-Gyn associates.  Any experience with either?  Thanks!

Re: OB-Gyn in Concord Area

• Options
    I haven't gone yet but my PCP rec'd Concord to me. She said all of the doctors are great there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been using Rachel Kramer of Kramer OBGYN and Associates. She and the others in her practice have been great. The office located at Emerson Hospital, and is also affiliated with Newton Wellesley Hospital. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second Kramer OBGYN. I love them, especially Dr Sinopoli and Dr Hale. Dr Sinopoli did my c-section last summer and we'll be using them again when/if baby#2 should happen.
  • Options
    I HIGHLY recommend Concord OB-GYN.   I am fairly new to the Acton area, and my GYN from NH just happened to transfer to Concord OB.  That was some of the best news that I could have gotten when I found out I was pregnant.  Dr. Rubin and the rest of the team, from the doctors to the receptionists are GREAT!!
  • Options
    My friend is a u/s tech, and she floats to a bunch of hospitals in the area.  She said that she would go to Dr. Kramer's office.  Of course this was before I told anyone I was pregnant & already started appts at Concord OB-GYN.  I've been happy with Concord OB so far I think.  One thing I don't like is that you don't get to meet a doctor until you're like 12 weeks!!  They discovered an issue that needs to be monitored, so I'm finally meeting a doctor this Thursday at 7w5d, but I can't imagine waiting until 12w.  I'm not sure if this is typical of all Ob's... 
  • Options

imageCyndi79:
    My friend is a u/s tech, and she floats to a bunch of hospitals in the area.  She said that she would go to Dr. Kramer's office.  Of course this was before I told anyone I was pregnant & already started appts at Concord OB-GYN.  I've been happy with Concord OB so far I think.  One thing I don't like is that you don't get to meet a doctor until you're like 12 weeks!!  They discovered an issue that needs to be monitored, so I'm finally meeting a doctor this Thursday at 7w5d, but I can't imagine waiting until 12w.  I'm not sure if this is typical of all Ob's... 

I made an appointment with Dr. Kramer yesterday and I have to wait until 8 weeks.  Still seems like an eternity.  I hope you have a good visit with the DR.  Keep us posted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"