South Florida Babies

Blogs/Memory Books/Scrapbooks

I would like to turn the memories from Riley's blog into some sort of book. I'm not looking to make a photo album, more like a memory book with stories and milestones along with photos too. Are there any website that I can check into for this? Any rec's? Thanks!
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Blogs/Memory Books/Scrapbooks

• i have thought about it too! if you find something let me know! it would be sooo much easier than just printing out pics...i havent printed pics since april and i think about it every time we start a new month!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would recommend one of those memory books that Shutterfly/ My Publiser/ Kodak Gallery offers.  That is a great idea.  I know a lot of them offer more of a storybook format, which is what you'd be looking for.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had several photo books done with www.mypublisher.com, but I've also seen some from www.blurb.com.  Good Luck!  :o)

• Here's what I was referring to...

https://mypublisher.com/photobooks.php?type=classic#

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • jackie - i create those books all the time with mady's pics...but i think what jen was referring to (or at least i am) is a company that can print directly from our blog....at least i have over 100 posts and it would be difficult to save and put into a book....does that make sense? lol
  • Gotcha.  That I had never heard of.  I know it would be time consuming, and a huge project, but I thought you could just copy the posts from blog, and paste onto the page in book... and then upload the pic from folder.

I never said it would be easy!  LOL  If I see/hear of a company that does something like that, I'll keep u posted.

Like I said, I love the idea.

-- Jackie
  • lol thanks jackie! i wish i knew someone who did that - jen, is that what you meant too?
  • I've also wanted to do something like this. LOL Great minds think alike huh? Maybe we need to start our own company Big Smile
  • I wish there was a website that I could just transfer all my blog posts with the click of a button, but I don't think that exists =(

I'm at the point where I'm willing to copy and paste post by post just to get some kind of memory book for my girl. I know it'll take time but it's something I'm willing to do. I'll check out the websites listed and see which one offers the closest to what I'm looking for.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageFSUSammy:
    I've also wanted to do something like this. LOL Great minds think alike huh? Maybe we need to start our own company Big Smile

Seriously! =)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think Blurb has exactly what you're looking for.  Check this one out..  https://www.blurb.com/books/742040  HTH :o)

• imageChicBridetoBe:

I think Blurb has exactly what you're looking for.  Check this one out..  https://www.blurb.com/books/742040  HTH :o)

Not sure how easy it is to convert a blog post to PDF, but that route may be the quickest... and this website offers the service.

-- Jackie
  • I've used Blurb on many book projects and it's fantastic! I haven't used their blog feature, but their book quality is great! You can even get your book with "image wrap" -- that's where the cover of the book is a hardcover that you can design yourself! Love that feature!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageNicksgirl121:

I wish there was a website that I could just transfer all my blog posts with the click of a button, but I don't think that exists =(

I'm at the point where I'm willing to copy and paste post by post just to get some kind of memory book for my girl. I know it'll take time but it's something I'm willing to do. I'll check out the websites listed and see which one offers the closest to what I'm looking for.

There is!  My sister did it from blogspot.  I'll ask her and get back to you!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"