Florida Babies
Options

Doctor recommendations

My husband was just transferred to Brandon and I need to find a doctor. For now I am seeing my a doctor in Baltimore. I did some investigating and am looking at delivering at Tampa General or St. Joseph's hospitals. Thanks!

Re: Doctor recommendations

• Options
    I love Dr Riemer - he deliver's at St Joseph's womens.  There is an office in Brandon (813)685-0232.  I have met all of the Dr in the practice and the only one I don't like is Sosna because she has kept me waiting for more than 1 hr on three occasions.
  • Options
    I delivered at Tampa General and had the best birth experience!  I was with the Women's Health Care group which is a group of midwives and a doctor who are at the hospital..They are all amazing, especially Beth who helped me through the entire labor.  Highly recommend this office!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am really stressed about changing doctors during the pregnancy and really appreciate the recommendations.
  • Options

i second the dr riemer rec. dr kapitz at that practice is just a dream!!  she delivered DD at st joes.  what a WONDERFUL hospital!!!  i haven't met a dr there that i don't like, although kapitz is my fave...saavedra is great too.

i had ds#2 at brandon and it was a nightmare!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also agree that Dr. Reimer was wonderful as were the other doctors at the practice.  The only doctor i had an issue with was Amoroso.  She delivered my daughter and I had the absolute WORST experience with her.  For that reason, I switched to the Women's Care group (Killbride, Brown, Marstan).
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"