Boston Babies
Options

no skiing for me

BFP this morning!  DH and I were really expecting a BFN, and needless to say we were shocked to see that faint line on three tests.  We went and got a digital and sure enough another BFP.  So exciting!!  I think we are still going to Colorado in January, but I'll just have to spend a lot of time relaxing and getting pampered in the spa.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: no skiing for me

• Options
    LOL the lines werent enough proof for us either, we got a digital test too and confirmed BFP! I shoulda just splured for the digital the first time around but was expecting BFN also :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh my gosh congrats Halley! I saw your siggy in a post on the nest board and came straight here because I figured there would be a bfp post!! H&H 9 months Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I also had to take three tests to convince myself it was positive!  You'll just have to curl up with a good book and a hot cocoa in Colorado.  By that point you'll be glad to get the extra sleep!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  We actually canceled the Colorado trip. I was able to get my deposit back and I figured it was better to keep the vacation days for my maternity leave.  We are still going to China in November and I'm a bit anxious about it.  Should be fine though.
  • Options
    congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"