San Diego Babies
Options

Any preemie moms out there?

I had my angel baby on May 29th at 30 weeks gestation, weighing in at 2lbs 2oz. Savannah was born via emergency c-section due to sudden onset pre-eclampsia and later to find out she was also IUGR (intra-uterine growth restricted) due to placenta accreta and small for her gestational age.

She spent 6 weeks in the NICU, mostly with growing/feeding needs. She needed limited time on intubation & CPAP. Savy came home on July 12th and will turn 3 months old this weekend (2 weeks adjusted age).

We live in Normal Heights (just south of Adams Ave). I'm hoping to connect with other preemie moms for support, coffee, park dates, etc. The Preemie board here on the Bump has been incredible, but I'd really love to meet someone IRL to chat with and share experiences, concerns, stories with. Smile

Re: Any preemie moms out there?

• Options
    I'm not a preemie mom, but I am nearby in North Park (off University a few blocks from 30th). I'm glad your baby got to come home! I can't imagine what you guys have been through.
  • Options
    I am not a preemie mom either but am just down the freeway (off Home Ave)! If you ever need someone to talk to or to grab a cup of coffee just pm me :)
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"