Minnesota Babies

Any one here have the French Giraffe?

Is it really worth the $25 for a toy? What makes it a "must have"?

Thanks I am trying to figer out if we should put that on Aiden's Xmas wishlist

Re: Any one here have the French Giraffe?

• Everyone on my baby board swears by Sophie. I don't know...I don't get it. I couldn't spend that much on a teething/chew toy!
    Ashley & Christian
  • I asked the same thing on the Parenting board a while back - mixed reviews. DS is gnawing on everything, so we are thinking about investing in this $$$ chew toy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We considered it, but we also have dogs and I've heard that dogs pph Sophie and I'd hate for $25 to be thrown in the garbage once my schnoodle discovers a Sophie unattended.

DD seems to prefer chewing on her whole fist and our fingers right now. It's messy. We tried the washcloth in the freezer thing, but she hated it.

• We use teething rings, she does Ok with them. Honestly, the best thing, are those little toys with the "hooks" that clip to your carseat....she'll chew on those hooks FOREVER, never drops them and they are the perfect size.
    Ashley & Christian
  • Olive has never been into teethers and she's stolen Sophie from two different friends and immediately went to town chewing. We have yet to cave and buy our own though.
  • I received one as a present.  Harper likes it but I woudn't say she can't live without it.  Right now she likes to chew on wooden blocks and is finally cutting her first tooth!
    imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"