Orange County Babies

OC Girls' Night Out Tuesday Aug 25th!

Hey Girls - I've been thinking it would be fun to do an OC GTG like some of us used to do when we were on the Knot.  We've been talking about ideas, locations, dates etc.  I got an invite for Girls' Night Out at Kimera, in Irvine.  It's off Jamboree next to the Google Building.  It's totally FREE.  Its' 5:30-8:30 -Complimentary hors d'oeuvres from 5:30-6:30PM Fashion Show by Bloomingdales, Give-aways from Spa Gregories.  Some of us were going to work out at Equinox Fitness www.equinoxfitness.com next door before the event around 4pm and shower and change there, then walk over.  If you're not a member and want to go to the gym let me know and I'll put you on the guest list.  Here is link on Spa Gregories website. 

https://spagregories.com/promo.shtml#girls

I've never been but thought it would be really fun!  Let me know if you can make it.  I have to give the organizers a head count before Monday :)

Re: OC Girls' Night Out Tuesday Aug 25th!

• would love to but DH is having a dinner meeting with his boss so I can't leave DS....

but yes! we should try to do a GTG!

• I know I'm late, but I couldn't have made it anyway, because DH had hand surgery today and I have to get home after work.  But we should definitely plan another GTG soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"