2nd Trimester

Does Marshalls sell Maternity clothes?

If so - good selection?  I think it's getting to be that time with me to get some.

Re: Does Marshalls sell Maternity clothes?

• That's a good question.  I'll be interested to hear who knows. 

I've been in mat. clothes for a couple of weeks now, but I'm starting to look into consignment shops today.  I live in an uppity area.  May as well use that to my advantage!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • no, not the one by me. i just went to old navy the other day and scored on some basics. also the gap has sales and is ok. avoid target though. IMO, their maternity sucks
  • Loading the player...
  • I've looked but I haven't seen anything I wanted to buy. Slim pickings.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Marshalls, TJ Maxx no, Kohls and Ross yes.  As for the selection, I wouldn't call it good...  But they have clothes :)
  • imagePhilsbride2be:
    avoid target though. IMO, their maternity sucks

Ditto.  At least for the pants.  I had a thoroughly frustrating experience, desperately seeking maternity jeans for our weekend in Chicago (too hot to even mention jeans here in TX).  All Target had was two different colors of skinny jeans.  Yes, the ones that hug the leg and taper allll the way to the ankle.

That's exactly what I need. For me to look biggest up by my ass and smallest by my ankles.  Well done, Target.

• I hate Target Maternity. Not only are there barely any choices, but it is mixed into the women's section and it is hard to differentiate the clothes. 
  • imageNeverKnew:

imagePhilsbride2be:
    avoid target though. IMO, their maternity sucks

That's exactly what I need. For me to look biggest up by my ass and smallest by my ankles.  Well done, Target.

LOL

• Target DOES suck! I would say Old Navy or some good basics (not pants) or motherhood maternity has GREAT pants and I am tall and I found some for 35 bucks that fit perfect. I know they have regular sizes that are on sale!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i didn't see any.  but i did shop the "larger womens section"  think 18W etc and found some items that work very well.  in fact i now search those sections for a majority of my maternity wear-better selection and just as trendy.  have to have things that go over the double D tatas and the belly
  • No, but I'm pretty sure Ross does.?
  • Burlington Coat Factory is AMAZING for matenity shirts. Super cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"