Today we have to take both girls in for shots. I really don't want to go.
We have never had to be with LMC for shots or blood work (she has both today) but given her hysterics at having her temp taken, I am guessing this won't be fun.
We already know PBS spikes really high fevers after and her screams are heartbreaking. First there is he initial shriek followed by a mouth- wide- open, no- sound -coming -out -have- to -blow- on her- to make- her breathe scream. Not fun.
Of course, and not to spark a vaccination debate, we don't have the options that a "real" parent would when it comes to vaccines. I would, if I could, eliminate a few, spread out the rest and insist on preservative free vaccines all the time. I will push to delay a few and try for preservative-free but I am not sure if I will get anywhere.
So, who wants to trade places with me? I will clean your house and cook for you in exchange. Anyone?