Illinois Babies

Baby Shower Locations

Hey everyone,

I am planning a baby shower for my sister and was wondering if any one can recommend some locations for it.  I am open to all areas.  Thanks in advance.

Re: Baby Shower Locations

• My sister is throwing one for me at Suzette's Creperie in Wheaton...  I've also heard of doing shower/teas at any of the hotels downtown - The Drake, The Intercontinental, The Peninsula, etc...  My bridal shower was at Meson Sebika in Naperville, which would also be nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine was at Mon Ami Gabi in OakBrook and it was awesome... the food was great and the room and service were too.  A friend attending my shower booked the same room (and used the same exact menu) for her sister-in-law's shower because she liked it so much.
  • Loading the player...
  • The Oak Lawn Hilton - great food and prices.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My girlfriends and I threw a baby shower for one of our friends at Flatlanders in Lincolnshire. The food was amazing, we did a brunch on a Sunday.  The staff was amazing and the room that they give you is beautiful.  It is very private with a huge fireplace and great lighting.  I would totally recommend it, I am thinking of having mine there as well. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"