Oregon Babies

Re: Officials Weigh Circumcision to Fight H.I.V. Risk

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry but I think HIV is the last worry I have when considering leaving my son intact.  We are Americans and can teach our sons to wear condoms, there isn't the same taboo about condoms here like there is in some African countries.  It seems to me that if you parent your child properly, your child will take care of himself and not be in jeopardy of getting an STD, or getting anyone knocked up outside of marriage.  Leave the skin alone and educate your child.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imagequeenbone:
    I'm sorry but I think HIV is the last worry I have when considering leaving my son intact.  We are Americans and can teach our sons to wear condoms, there isn't the same taboo about condoms here like there is in some African countries.  It seems to me that if you parent your child properly, your child will take care of himself and not be in jeopardy of getting an STD, or getting anyone knocked up outside of marriage.  Leave the skin alone and educate your child.

I absolutely 100% Agree with you!  I don't think that it should be MANDATORY to mutilate  our baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"