South Florida Babies
Options

I am looking for Similac Coupons

Please ladies if you don't need them please let me know. DH and me are in a hardship financially as I am now not returning back to work because I was fired on maternity leave and lost our insurance because COBRA is too expensive.  I was able to get LO on medicaid, thank goodness and looking into unemployment.

Please email me booboo1414@yahoo.com

Re: I am looking for Similac Coupons

• Options
    i don't have any, i'm sorry...but have you also looked into WIC?  From what I've gathered, they offer you free formula/discounts on formula and diapers.  It might be smoething to look into- it's need based, too.  Good luck!
  • Options
    ask your pedi for samples, and call similac and see if they will send you some extras.  We had a rough patch, and this is what I did.  I would also consider switching to the generic brand, as the powder version is generally half the price.  good luck

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi there:

I have (2) 12.9oz cans of Similac Advance  that they mailed to me when the baby was born that are unopened and still in the box. I just opened it but the checks inside were expired from 6/29/09. Maybe you can try to use them anyways. If you want the two cans I can meet you somewhere and give them to you. I am in the West Miami area by Miami Children's hospital.

Jackie

• Options
    imageGoldieBride:

Hi there:

I have (2) 12.9oz cans of Similac Advance  that they mailed to me when the baby was born that are unopened and still in the box. I just opened it but the checks inside were expired from 6/29/09. Maybe you can try to use them anyways. If you want the two cans I can meet you somewhere and give them to you. I am in the West Miami area by Miami Children's hospital.

Jackie

I just PM you. Thanks

• Options

Not sure how to read a PM.. e-mail me at  ladyblooobi at aol dot com

Jackie

• Options
    I know exactly what you're going through, I was laid off when I was 9 months pregnant then my DH lost his job when the baby was one month old. So I can totally relate to what you are going through. I might have some Similac coupons, I will look around and see. I do know I have some Similac cans that are also unopened. My son had reflux when he was born and couldn't tolerate any formula except Gentlease. I live in Broward, let me know if you are interested and I will be more than happy to meet you and give you the cans and coupons I have. As mentioned, you should look into WIC. It helped us tremendously when we went through this. They do not help with diapers as far as I know, but they will help you with the babies formula and also give you juice, cereal, eggs and milk. Good Luck!
  • Options

imageSheyandBeau:
    I know exactly what you're going through, I was laid off when I was 9 months pregnant then my DH lost his job when the baby was one month old. So I can totally relate to what you are going through. I might have some Similac coupons, I will look around and see. I do know I have some Similac cans that are also unopened. My son had reflux when he was born and couldn't tolerate any formula except Gentlease. I live in Broward, let me know if you are interested and I will be more than happy to meet you and give you the cans and coupons I have. As mentioned, you should look into WIC. It helped us tremendously when we went through this. They do not help with diapers as far as I know, but they will help you with the babies formula and also give you juice, cereal, eggs and milk. Good Luck!

I would love your coupons. He is on Similac Sensitive RS, are those the type of formula cans you have? Either way, thanks for wanting to help. My email is booboo1414 at yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"