Idaho Babies
Options

we should get this board going!

I know there are a lot of Idaho mommies out there! We should really try to post on here, even if it's just a copy post from another board! Let's try it ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: we should get this board going!

• Options
    It would be nice!  I'm having a hard time just making IRL friends, so having a place online that I could get some info on doctors, hospitals, events, etc. would be really cool.
  • Options
    Okay, I just sounded like a complete loser in that post.  I just moved here 2 months ago which would be my lack of friends problem.......or it could be me.  You never know. Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haha! I know the feeling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's true, actually I moved here a couple of years ago, and have made some friends (although it seems like it's harder out of high school doesn't it? :) ), but no "mommy friends". I've been poking around online though, because I think it'd be great to have some people to relate to in that sense.
  • Options
    Yeah, how exactly do you go about asking someone--"will you be my friend?"  It is just so odd.  I can make good friendships at work, but none that I would neccesarily hang out with outside of the workplace.
  • Options

imagekarenlouise24:
    Yeah, how exactly do you go about asking someone--"will you be my friend?"  It is just so odd.  I can make good friendships at work, but none that I would neccesarily hang out with outside of the workplace.

What's interesting about this is my husband and I have these kind of conversations monthly.  We have a few friends we've known for a long time, but no real "new" friends.  It was so much easier when we were in school b/c you went to the same classes, same school functions, but now life is so busy for everyone.  

I'd like to see this board more active.  :)  I'll start checking it when I check the toddlers board.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"