LGBT Parenting

Friday Feelings

Okay moms - how are you doing? What's new and exciting or old and troublesome this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday Feelings

• Annie has had a bit of a rough week. She has a bit of a cold and I think she is going through a growth spurt. So it has been a tired and cranky week around here for all of us. It's times like these I wonder what we got ourselves into. I wonder how I am doing as a mom when she is crying and unconsolable and I can't make her feel better.

But then she loks at me and smiles and my heart falls in love all over again with the amazingness of her and I know in the end we will work it out.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm late to my own post but I'm feeling okay. Still not great but not horrible either.  Over the weekend I was sure I was going to throw up for the first time but nothing. I think I probably would have felt better if I had but I won't complain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Where to begin? The bleeding has been really worrisome (since I was last online, I've had three more episodes of red blood-- Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday). I would really like to see this SCH resolve itself, and soon!

Aside from that, I have been having horrible "morning" sickness. All day, every day (and it keeps me up at night, too). It seems to have gotten a lot worse over the past 2 or 3 days. On the one hand, it is reassuring to be sick. On the other hand, the actual feeling sick part is not so much fun. I am not a thrower-upper, but there are definitely some days I wish I could throw up. Sigh. This is my first day back at work, and I have a feeling it's going to be a long one...

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • I have been completely unable to concentrate at work lately. I have no drive, and I'm so behind at the moment. Embarrassed  I don't know what's wrong with me, and I know the longer I let this go on, the harder it will be to catch up... but between feeling tired and feeling sick, I've just lost my drive.

Anyone else? 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • imagethiswillbe:

I am not a thrower-upper, but there are definitely some days I wish I could throw up.

Ditto. Saturday afternoon was awful for me and I kept wishing I would actually get sick.  However I have a feeling that m/s doesn't work like a hangover.  I don't think once you do get sick you feel better. :-(

Meegs - I'm with you.  I have a long to-do list and yet I add more to every day than I get done.  Part of it is because a co-worker is out on paternity leave so I have extra duties but part is also because it's really hard to concentrate when I just want to lay down and sleep.

• imageTwo*True:

Ditto. Saturday afternoon was awful for me and I kept wishing I would actually get sick.  However I have a feeling that m/s doesn't work like a hangover.  I don't think once you do get sick you feel better. :-(

I did used to feel better once I threw up. I used to throw up almost every night when I went to walk the dog - I don't know what it was since she didn't even have to go the bathroom and I'd get sick. But it always made me feel better - well, at least temporarily.

I am sorry you are all feeling miserable. No

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image2brides:
     I am sorry you are all feeling miserable. No
    Thanks. It's all for a good cause, though, so I'm happy! Smile
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"