Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pediatricans in Philadelphia

Im on the hunt for a pediatrician either in Center City, SOuth Philly, University City area. Would love any suggestions or recomendations. Delivering in 10/09 at HUP and want to do some interviews to make this decision before the baby comes!

Re: Pediatricans in Philadelphia

• Options

We use Center City pediatrics and we absolutely LOVE them. ?They are on 17th and South. ?Dr. Berger owns the practice, but the other doctor is fantastic as well. ?They are flexible with vaccine schedules (if that is something you are looking for). ?They offer helpful advice but arent pushy. ?They are always available for questions too.

Also, all of their records are electronic, so you get a print out of each visit about what was discussed and any other important information.

I highly suggest going in an meeting with Dr. Berger! ?

Good luck.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use Center City Pediatrics too.  I found them from a recommendation on this board and we love them.  The nurses and front desk staff are sooo nice!  And Dr. Berger has been great with answering questions and taking care of our LO.  I haven't officially met the other Dr., but she has been the one on call a few times we've called and she's been really helpful in figuring out what's wrong with DD and if we need to bring her in or not.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Advocare Society Hill Peds at 13th and Locust. All the dr.'s are great-they also have an advice nurse until 1:30pm every weekday-you leave your question and they call back usually within an hour or two. It's a wonderful system, especially for first timers who have tons of questions. The only negative is long waits sometimes to see the dr, even if you have a well visit scheduled. Very professional office. You have to pay $25 for an interview while you are pregnant and they only do them at 8am, which at first really turned me and DH off, but Dr. McSorley met with us, stayed with us for about 40 minutes, answered every question, didn't rush us in any way, and by the time we walked out we had decided we were going to use them. They have privileges at both HUP and Jefferson which was great because I delivered at Jeff-one of the dr.'s was there every day to examine LO and answer my hundreded of questions.
  • Options

We use Dr. Gary Emmett, he is the head of pediatrics at Jefferson.  The office is at 9th & Chestnut and we are really happy with them.

He gives all patients his email address so if something comes up that isn't an emergency, you can email him and he gets right back to you.  I emailed him once on a Sunday morning and he literally responded within 5 minutes. 

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"